Lending and Borrowing Platform | Self-Oracle | Price Chart | Lauchpad
LENO, a fully decentralized, non-custodial liquidity protocol on Juno Network, enables users to easily lend, borrow and earn interest with their crypto assets. Depositors provide liquidity to the protocol to earn passive income and use the deposited assets as collateral to borrow another supported assets.
Users deposit their preferred assets supported by the protocol. Depositing assets into Leno enable users to interest earning based on the market borrowing demand. Additionally, depositing assets allows consumers the ability to borrow other assets by using the deposited assets as collateral.
The interest earned by depositing funds may help offset the interest rate users accumulate by borrowing.
Leno creates a UI/UX friendly platform for users to maximize profit by leveraging their assets:
- 1.Easy to use: Connect your Keplr wallet, Deposit and ready to go!
- 2.Easy to borrow:
- Diverse selection of token pools
- Highly available liquidity in each token pool (based on an incentive program with governance tokens)
- 3.High Capacity Utilization Rate: optimize total allowed borrow from users’ assets.
- 4.Fixed Rates: No fluctuating interest rate for the borrowers or lenders.
- 5.Active Supports: Via a great supportive Moderator Team, users will get support whenever they need.
The potential risk related to the protocol include Liquidation. The team has taken necessary steps to reduce the risk to the minimum by keep updating the plaform and receiving users’ feedback to enhance users’ experience. Furthermore, we keep our protocol’s information public and easy to understand for everyone.
These docs are a work in progress and are changing daily. Please continue to monitor them to understand more about the product specification as it evolves. It would be best to not take any of these docs as a fixed promise or commitment from the Leno Network Team.
The contents and timelines of the releases of products may and will change dynamically as the market requirements evolve and as our planning evolves to account for more accurate product requirements and implementation constraints.
We indeed are thankful for your Interest in Leno Network.